Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday fun

One warm, sunny sunday at the end of October I took pictures of these three goofballs. Here they are! And yes, I have been so so bad with blogging. Hoping I can get caught up soon :)
Ellie, Krissa, Rita








Pay attention to Krissa - on the right - in the next few




Haha! Now scroll back up and look at Ellie's expressions. Krissa had thought Rita was pinching her and got super ticked. Turns out it was Ellie. 😅 "But Krissa I was just making sure you were smiling!!" 


Krissa



Her eyes!

Ellie, such a sweet girl



Rita

I doubted she would be able to pull off a serious face with her energy this day. She proved me wrong!



Oh the laughter in those eyes!

Kendra


 


Mom and Dad out for a walk 💕






Anyone else ready for warm Sundays again?

1 comment: